WHAT WE DO
We repair all foreign and domestic makes and models at our 13,500 square foot indoor facility.
Our shop uses original-equipment replacement parts, but can offer quality aftermarket cosmetic panels and other ways to economize - that's especially important if you elect not to refer the repair to your insurance company.
Our shop holds certifications from ASE and I-CAR Platinum. At ABS Autobody, our goal is always 100% customer satisfaction.
We want happy, satisfied customers!
- Full or Partial Details
- Full A/C Service Available
- Resistance Welder (Factory-Type Spot Welds)
- Down Draft Bake Paint Booth
- Factory-type curing systems
- Chief EZ-Liner Frame Machine
- Upper Body Laser Mate Measuring System
- All mechanical work related to collisions
We'll help you:
- Determine if your collision damage exceeds your deductible.
- Assess all levels of auto body damage, from scratches to collisions.
- Get accurate and timely auto body repair cost .
- Receive instant evaluation for justified auto body repair and paint expenses.
- Obtain estimates from collision auto body shops in your local area.
- Have peace of mind knowing what you should be paying for your car body repairs.
If making a claim is what you needed, we’ll contact your insurance company and arrange for an appraiser to inspect your car. We’ll also arrange for a low-cost car rental, or loan you one of our cars. We will also direct you to the right towing company. Most importantly, we’ll work with the insurer to get the repair done right. Your vehicle will handle as it did before the accident and maintain its value. We help to makes the entire process as easy for you as possible... It’s what we do, every day.